Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Maxwells Restaurant - Stuffed Chicken

maxwells at gatlinburg
Maxwells Restaurant
Maxwell's restaurant located on the Parkway in Gatlinburg, Tennessee is a great place to eat. Usually! As was the case, Maxwell's did not have a long waiting list for dinner so we opted in.

Dining at Maxwell's many times before, I knew what I wanted before the menu's came out. Alas, that wouldn't be the cause. Our waitress introduced herself and took our drink and dinner orders. She told us she was new here at Maxwell's and still learning the ropes. I ordered the grilled chicken with lemon and a baked potato.

About 15 minutes later, our dinners arrived. As you can see, this was not what I ordered. It was stuffed chicken breast. At least the baked potato was correct. The stuffed chicken looked good enough and I didn't want to spoil our waitress's good spirits and first week of work so I accepted the dinner without telling her.

The stuffed chicken was well cooked, an adequate proportion, and tasted good. The stuffing was surprisingly good. Of course the baked potato was excellent. I love me some baked potatoes.

The cost was $17.00 without tip and was priced nicely.

A 3 Star Rating

Addendum: 10/24/2011: Sadly, Maxwell's restaurant has closed. The reason is not known. The sign is still up but no new restaurant seems to be going in anytime soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment