Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Burg Coffees - Ice Cream Cone

burg coffees gatlinburg
Burg Coffees
Every year I return to Gatlinburg, Tennessee and even though it appears to not change, new businesses do spring up along the Parkway. Berg Coffee’s is one of the new shops on the scene.



burg coffees gatlinburg ice cream
Burg Coffees Ice Cream
It was raining hard in Frisco,
I needed one more fare to make my night…..
Wait a minute, wrong city.
It was raining hard in Gatlinburg,
I ducked inside for shelter from the rain.
The redhead Russian hostess asked me what I desired.
I said a large ice cream twist cone please.
My apologies to the late Harry Chapin for mangling his lyrics.
The redhead whose name was Veronica struck up a conversation with us. Asking where we were from, if we were here for work or pleasure, (Yes, those were her words, spoken in a sexy Russian accent) and how long we planned on staying.
I ordered a twist ice cream cone, which cost $3 dollars, on the average size for Gatlinburg as was the cost.
The taste was standard fare, the cone fresh and not soggy, and as ice cream cones go, it was adequate. The Berg dispenses ice cream as a side item. Specialized coffee was their forte as their menu had many types and variations of coffee.
A 3 Star Rating

No comments:

Post a Comment